Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers various reliable, low cost, and scalable cloud services for businesses and allows seamless hosting and management of websites and web applications on the cloud. A business can operate its cloud software and apps on a world-class IT infrastructure with tier-1 security by using AWS.
WHO WE ARE
Benefit from our extensive aws development experience
We offer a range of AWS services, including EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud), S3 (Simple Storage Service), Lambda (Serverless Computing), CloudFront, SNS (Simple Notification Service), Elastic Beanstalk, SQS (Simple Queue Service). We have the capabilities to configure and use any other AWS services as well.
Drive Business Outcomes with Top-Notch AWS Development
We are a perth based company, but we service all states and cities, including melbourne, sydney, brisbane, adelaide.
- Read more about our advantage and company
- Learn our proven and repeatable app/software development process
Our AWS Development Services
AWS is vast. The services required and configuration differs from one application to another. The most common services we offer related to the AWS platform are listed below. Our interest and capabilities in AWS do not limit only to these services.
AWS Solution Architecture
to create world-class cloud solutions
- Understand user requirements and the problems
- Come up with potential solutions, discuss and finalise
- Relate solutions to AWS services to create the integrated architecture for the solution
with the latest technologies
- Activate relevant AWS services, configure and develop the code
- Provide unit testing and functional testing for an error-free outcome
- Ensure the development follows the AWS best practices and recommendations
to ensure the solution remains up-to-date
- Review configuration and coding against the latest technologies in AWS
- Constantly monitor new services and upcoming changes
- Provide ongoing suggestions to ensure the product/solution has a roadmap in line with the latest technologies
help ensure lower pricing and optimum usage
- Setup server capacity triggers
- Analyse the AWS usage and suggest alternative cost optimisation methods
Interested in discussing our AWS services?
Tell us about your project. We respond to almost every inquiry within one business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are an experienced mobile app developer based in Perth. Over the years (since 2008), we have developed innovative, groundbreaking apps for emerging startups and established businesses alike. By selecting us for your project, you will gain the benefit of working with an honest, trusted, and established mobile app development company based in Perth.
The cost of developing an app depends on the time and material it takes to deliver the scope. The time it takes to design and develop an app can vary from one app developer to another, depending on their experience and skill level.
Yes. When you have a new requirement or an update, we can discuss what is the best way of moving forward. We can review the estimated time for the new requirements which will vary depending upon the complexity.
If the existing system that you are using has "API Documentation" then we will be able to integrate it with the app. We have experience of developing API and connecting various systems. Check out our API development & integration
We do provide support for the maintenance of apps. Our support and maintenance plans are tailored to fit your specific requirements. You can discuss the plans with us.
There are two types of apps–free or paid apps. There is no right or wrong answer to validating an app idea. Who would have guessed there's more room in the Social Media app market before the birth of tik-tok! So below are some general tips.
- Google your app idea in app stores and search engines to find competitor apps. If found, download and check how you plan to differentiate from them.
- Understand your market and segments. Decide on your target market.
- Do you want to offer the app for free, or charge? How to turn your app into a money-making machine.
- Do not forget to create a business plan. Once you've completed the four steps above, you'll know if your app idea is any good.
- Intrinsic Intuitiveness: People don’t like unwieldy complexity at the best of times, even less so on a small screen. We’ll help make sure your app makes a current process simpler, otherwise people won’t use it.
- Engaging UX: This is closely related with simplicity; if the app doesn’t have a great user experience and make it easier for the customer to do something, then no-one’s going to use it more than once.
- Fast App Load Speed: In an age of real-time, if your new app doesn’t load and react within milliseconds, people will move on to the next one.
- Scalability: When your app “goes viral” you need to be sure it has been built for scale.
Our team is comprised of mobile app developers, UX and UI designers, product managers, and marketing strategists who provide the most analytics-driven and innovative Android or IOS mobile app that will boost your company's digital presence well above other competitors.
Our mobile app development company brings a diverse set of skills to expertly personalise our services to be compatible with any needs in product strategy, UX/ UI design , and app development.
Our company kickoff process helps chisel broad concepts and a corporate strategy into specific solutions that we cater to a user's needs by offering the maximum experience to customers creating high-level ROI for companies. Once a viable answer is established, we'll move onto the app design and app development phase to create it into a deliverable.
With agile mobile app development, we ship quickly and frequently. Its methodologies allow our teams to recognise better paths for the app and go for better opportunities when they emerge.
Yes, absolutely. That is the first thing we do.
What is an NDA?
An NDA (also known as a confidentiality agreement) is a legal contract that should be used when two parties need to share sensitive information. NDAs are private agreements between the parties and do not require registration. They are often used to protect confidential information and trade secrets.
First, you must sign an NDA (also known as a confidentiality agreement) to protect your idea before discussing it with any developer, potential investor, family, or friend.
Regarding obtaining a patent, suppose you have come up with a unique mobile app or feature. In that case, the question you ultimately need to answer is whether it makes sense, from a commercial point of view, to pursue patentability or whether other Intellectual Property (IP) protection might suffice, namely copyrights, design rights or trademarks.
In Australia, there are many different ways to protect your intellectual property.
Please note we do not provide advice on patents or intellectual property. If requested, we can refer you to a patent attorney for an initial consultation.