iPad App Development
The future is unfolding more quickly and unpredictably than ever before. We have architected, built, and operated highly scalable, available, performant, and secure iOS apps for diverse industries.
WHO WE ARE
We design, develop, launch, and maintain ipad apps.
G’day, we’re HELLO PEOPLE. Our story began in 2008, with customers like you in mind. We make custom-developed mobile and web apps using the latest cloud and mobile technologies.
Drive Business Outcomes with Top-Notch iPad App Solutions
- Extensive experience with iOS frameworks integrated with modern architecture such as MVC, MVVM.
- Substantial exposure to iOS development related technologies such as AWS SDK, Google Firebase, Google maps.
- Excellent understanding of iOS versions from iOS 7 to the latest.
- Experience in building and maintaining iOS native applications using Swift/Objective-C.
- Knowledge and experience working with REST APIs and SOAP web services.
WHO WE ARE
Our iPad app development services
Get to know the complete ipad app development services we offer
Build app Prototypes
to capture requirements and design expectations better
- App concept and workflow design
- Design app user interfaces and wireframing
- Build an interactive prototype
Develop the iPad App
by using the latest technologies
- Develop front-end screens to match user experience and design expectations.
- Build app logic using the latest back-end development technologies
- Develop advanced device specific functions.
Publish the iPad App
- Prepare app for go-live
- Setup and configure database and server infrastructure
- Publish the app
Test the iPad App
to ensure a defect-free app
- Write test scenarios and test cases to represent requirements and app functions
- Provide app testing services
Discover our ipad app development services
Scalable and secure ipad applications enhance the productivity of your business while making it more customer-friendly, and thereby increase the sales figures. We offer custom designed ipad app solutions that meet your business requirements.
- Geolocation App Development
- Geofencing Use cases
- Real-Time Tracking with GEO Location App Development
- Social Media Advantage Word of Mouth- Physical Click Through Rate Using GPS
- Google Maps API integration
- Work exclusively on ipad SDK
- Knowledge of using ipad simulators
- Explore best features of latest version of iOS and iPhone
- Map Kit API integration
- Location-Aware Applications
WHO WE ARE
We craft beautiful and feature-rich native, hybrid, and cross-platform apps
Going mobile will help your business streamline operations, bring value to the demanding modern customers, and help you tackle remote workforce. Whether it is your first app or fifth, our decade-long expertise in mobile app development will help you succeed with your mobile strategy.
IOS App Development
Strong knowledge of well-architectured code enables our iOS app developers to support the entire application lifecycle from the concept, design, test, release to support.
Android App Development
Our team has a deep knowledge of the Android ecosystem, including Java/Kotlin, Android architecture components, and passion and eye for developing user interfaces.
Web App Development
We'll help you modernise your entire business to become a true technology-enabled leader. Web-based apps offer a cost-effective and faster way to digital transformation.
Interested in creating a high quality app?
Tell us about your project. We respond to almost every inquiry within one business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are an experienced mobile app developer based in Perth. Over the years (since 2008), we have developed innovative, groundbreaking apps for emerging startups and established businesses alike. By selecting us for your project, you will gain the benefit of working with an honest, trusted, and established mobile app development company based in Perth.
The cost of developing an app depends on the time and material it takes to deliver the scope. The time it takes to design and develop an app can vary from one app developer to another, depending on their experience and skill level.
Yes. When you have a new requirement or an update, we can discuss what is the best way of moving forward. We can review the estimated time for the new requirements which will vary depending upon the complexity.
If the existing system that you are using has "API Documentation" then we will be able to integrate it with the app. We have experience of developing API and connecting various systems. Check out our API development & integration
We do provide support for the maintenance of apps. Our support and maintenance plans are tailored to fit your specific requirements. You can discuss the plans with us.
There are two types of apps–free or paid apps. There is no right or wrong answer to validating an app idea. Who would have guessed there's more room in the Social Media app market before the birth of tik-tok! So below are some general tips.
- Google your app idea in app stores and search engines to find competitor apps. If found, download and check how you plan to differentiate from them.
- Understand your market and segments. Decide on your target market.
- Do you want to offer the app for free, or charge? How to turn your app into a money-making machine.
- Do not forget to create a business plan. Once you've completed the four steps above, you'll know if your app idea is any good.
- Intrinsic Intuitiveness: People don’t like unwieldy complexity at the best of times, even less so on a small screen. We’ll help make sure your app makes a current process simpler, otherwise people won’t use it.
- Engaging UX: This is closely related with simplicity; if the app doesn’t have a great user experience and make it easier for the customer to do something, then no-one’s going to use it more than once.
- Fast App Load Speed: In an age of real-time, if your new app doesn’t load and react within milliseconds, people will move on to the next one.
- Scalability: When your app “goes viral” you need to be sure it has been built for scale.
Our team is comprised of mobile app developers, UX and UI designers, product managers, and marketing strategists who provide the most analytics-driven and innovative Android or IOS mobile app that will boost your company's digital presence well above other competitors.
Our mobile app development company brings a diverse set of skills to expertly personalise our services to be compatible with any needs in product strategy, UX/ UI design , and app development.
Our company kickoff process helps chisel broad concepts and a corporate strategy into specific solutions that we cater to a user's needs by offering the maximum experience to customers creating high-level ROI for companies. Once a viable answer is established, we'll move onto the app design and app development phase to create it into a deliverable.
With agile mobile app development, we ship quickly and frequently. Its methodologies allow our teams to recognise better paths for the app and go for better opportunities when they emerge.
Yes, absolutely. That is the first thing we do.
What is an NDA?
An NDA (also known as a confidentiality agreement) is a legal contract that should be used when two parties need to share sensitive information. NDAs are private agreements between the parties and do not require registration. They are often used to protect confidential information and trade secrets.
Download NDA - Non-Disclosure Agreement
First, you must sign an NDA (also known as a confidentiality agreement) to protect your idea before discussing it with any developer, potential investor, family, or friend.
Regarding obtaining a patent, suppose you have come up with a unique mobile app or feature. In that case, the question you ultimately need to answer is whether it makes sense, from a commercial point of view, to pursue patentability or whether other Intellectual Property (IP) protection might suffice, namely copyrights, design rights or trademarks.
In Australia, there are many different ways to protect your intellectual property.
Please note we do not provide advice on patents or intellectual property. If requested, we can refer you to a patent attorney for an initial consultation.