Google Maps API Integrations
Our team of API developers can develop custom APIs and integrations to suit your unique business requirements. Since 2008, we have helped businesses with their specific google maps integration requirements – everything from simple development to complex and customised google maps API integrations. Our forte lies in our ability to understand the nuances of our client's requirements and develop fully custom, well-documented, and easily integrable APIs.
WHO WE ARE
We design, develop, implement, and maintain google maps api integrations
We have experience working with various providers across mapping, financial, CRM, ERP, and payment gateway integration, with specific examples: iAuditor, Shopify, XERO, MYOB, Quickbooks, Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, Paypal, Square, Medicare, Google Maps. Whatever your integration requirement, our api developers possess the knowledge and experience to bring it to life. For more than 12 years, our team has remained on the forefront of innovation, implementing solutions to suit even the most unique needs.
Drive Business Outcomes with Top-Notch Google Maps API Integrations
We are a leading app development and api integration company located in West Perth. Since 2008, we have designed and developed over 300 projects for small and medium companies in australia.
Connecting google maps with other apps and databases can help your business to reduce inefficiencies. API integrations enable different apps and software to interchange data.
Our experienced team can:
- Architect google maps integration solutions
- Integrate google maps with others apps and databases
- Design and develop new api
- Upgrade an existing API
- Fix existing api issues, defects
- Maintain and support integrations
What We Do
Discover our google maps integration services
Google Maps provides a public api for app integrators to interact with its data. We work within the medicare api framework to create process and data integrations that will result in immediate savings and increased efficiencies.
- We will evaluate the current apps in use to identify opportunities for improvements
- Analyse your requirements and provide options and suggestions
- Design and build the overall integrated business processes incorporating the google maps APIs
- Automate the integrated solution
- Testing of the comprehensive solution
- Develop web apps, mobile apps, if required to extend google maps functionalities
- Create real-time reporting solutions, dashboards, KPIs with google maps and other apps integrated data
- Provide server and database infrastructure to host the solution
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support services for the solution
- Engage in the documentation and work instruction creation
What is an API
An API (Application Programming Interface) is a software intermediary—similar to a translater and facilitator—that allows multiple applications to talk to each other. Example: System 'A' allowing its invoice data to be read by using an 'Invoice' API. System 'B' using System A's Invoice API to check the payment status and send reminders to customers.
Your company can benefit from APIs that are pre-developed and made available to use by other cloud systems by integrating their API code with your internal software.
The main benefits of APIs for a business are as follows:
- Integrate multiple systems to work seamlessly
- Minimise data duplication
- Reduce manual data entry
- Minimise data integrity issues
A custom developed software can help your business streamline operations, bring value to the demanding modern customers, and help you tackle remote workforce. Whether it is your first software or fifth, our decade-long expertise in software development will help you succeed with your software strategy.
Requirements and Scoping
Start by analysing the current business processes to identify opportunities to simplify, improve, or automate. Decide on what is in-scope and out-of-scope.
Build and Test
Ensure all requirements are coded, and they work as intended. Discuss changes, suggestions, enhancements. Get involved in testing. Be part of the project.
Go-live and Support
Inform changes in advance. Update or create new procedures. Train users. Plan for the cut-off. Manage the go-live. Discuss a post-go-live support plan.