Mobile App Development in Melbourne
HELLO PEOPLE provides mobile app development services to businesses and individuals in Melbourne.
You could be an inventor who wants to convert your idea into a mobile app, a business who wants to automate a task or enhance customer services by using mobile technologies, or another software solution provider who wants to develop an integration to a mobile app. We have developed mobile apps for a variety of clients, from individuals to businesses and start-ups to corporates.
Our mobile app development services include:
- requirements gathering to ensure all aspects of the ‘idea’ is captured, and deliverables are understood.
- provide advisory services on improvements, enhancements and alternate approaches to development.
- ensure the solution is within the budget, and if not, to re-engineer the solution to deliver within the budget with a minimum impact to the requirements and deliverables.
- develop a cross-platform solution on time, and on budget.
- provide unit and functional testing.
- facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) for mobile apps.
- provide mobile app integration services.
- provide mobile app marketing and support services.
The benefits of a mobile app need to be evaluated by taking the objective of the app into consideration.An App-Centric Business
A mobile app can be a business model on its own. The famous apps SnapChat and Uber are good examples of apps that have resulted in two billion dollar businesses. In both cases there wasn’t a pre-existing business prior to the app. The business was created to operate the app and for statutory and legal reasons. In the context of an app-centric business, the overall benefit of a mobile app is the business as a whole. The value of the business is the value of the mobile app itself. App-centric businesses are a new business model that emerged with Facebook and Twitter. The valuation of Facebook was in billions at a time when there was no income stream or a method to calculate the return on investment.
Apps Developed for Business
Business-driven apps are designed and developed for an existing business. The key benefits that a business will gain by developing a mobile app can be summarised into the below categories.
- Increase efficiencies in an existing business process. For example, an order-taking app helps businesses to receive an order in an efficient manner by auto-printing the order directly to a printer.
- Improve customer service. For example, offering online ordering.
- As a sales and marketing tool. For example, the use of push notifications to inform customers of special promotions, or one click incident tracking and reporting related to health and safety.