Software maintenance and support is an important function in any organisation. An issue with a software can result in serious damage to its reputation. The software maintenance related issues can result in dissatisfied customers and employees. We are an ITIL practice. ITIL is a widely used framework in IT service management. The core focus areas of our ITIL aligned support and maintenance services are;
- Support business strategy/outcomes of our clients
- Engage business change
- Ensure risks are informed and managed
- Optimise customer experience
- Demonstrate value for money
- Continuous improvement.
There can be several types of software maintenance related requirements.
- Support ongoing software issues and fixes: We provide ongoing software support and maintenance services for new as well as legacy software. For example, it can be an old .net application currently supported by an in-house development team. Our managed services will result in significant cost savings, estimated at 30-60%.
- Code related upgrades: Any software code require ongoing code upgrades and deployment of security patches.
- Technology related upgrades: A software can get outdated with the advancement in technology. For example, cloud based software has made on-premise software a thing in the past.
- Business expansion related upgrades: A growing business requires continuous improvement to its software solutions to keep up with its competition.