As a leading supplier of scaffold Australia-wide, Global Scaffold deliver scaffold equipment right to your doorstep, no matter where you are based. With a strong focus on helping their customers reduce ongoing hire costs, Global Scaffold assist in providing the most suitable equipment that is required.
- A revamp of the site was undertaken to create a fresh look, improve overall functionality and enhance user experience.
- A website should be developed for the end-user (your customer). It’s not enough just having a 'pretty design', can customers find what they are searching for quickly? Do all the links work? Does it open correctly on your mobile phone? Are a few things to consider when getting a website made.
- This project opted for an online quote request (similar to a shopping cart). As the scaffold equipment needs to be discussed with each customer prior to purchase; this ensures Global Scaffold provide their customers with the correct equipment for the desired job.
- Each product has several images to portray different settings or usages the product may feature. Generally, between 4 and 8 images is ideal to showcase a product or service. As a tip, try to capture various angles and customer usages.
- With the end-user in mind, a site that is easy to use is a must. How frustrating is it when you find something you like online but you can’t find the contact details? Placement of the contact information is one of the most important aspects of a site, for if someone can't get in touch to ask a question or change an order it leads to site abandonment and frustration, respectively.
- One touch call and email option located at the top of the site (website header).
- Quotation Form displayed on homepage. Allowing a person to make a quick enquiry within seconds of landing on the page.
- Being able to place an order right when you need something? How handy.
This project entailed:
- analysing the Global Scaffold’s existing business and administrative systems
- designing of website
- development of the website and advanced order taking functionality.
- provide technical support
- provide training
- provide enhancements.
With the rapid increase of people using their phones or tablets to search and buy online, it has never been more important to ensure customers can reach you on any device they might be on. If your site doesn’t adjust to mobile devices, chances are that customer will go elsewhere to a site that works properly.
- The appearance of the website was given a facelift creating a fresh look, new brand identity.
- The website build was carefully structured to ensure web users can access sections easily with a side menu implemented to create awareness of services and simplified web navigation.
- Website developed on WordPress so client can easily edit content.
- Map was positioned with a location pin to further specify how to find it.
- Ability to visit the site via any mobile device with all features functioning accurately.
- Update of website content (text/images) in specific sections.
- Content review to ensure the website is SEO compliant.