Atlas Dry Cleaning has been around for a while and has established a solid reputation within the Australian dry cleaning industry, servicing clients like: St Johns Ambulance, West Coast Eagles and MYER. Aside from that, their specialty lies with their wedding gown services; as being such a delicate and priceless item, it takes careful consideration with cleaning and restoring wedding gowns.
- Online presence lacked significantly.
- Outdated website (over 10 years since development).
- Non-editable website (content has been stagnate for a decade).
- Change of ownership, inconsistent brand image (outdated website information).
- Factory location is difficult to find, resulting in frustrated customers and missed opportunities.
- Website whacks out when displayed on a mobile phone.
- Hard to find information; navigation issues.
- Hard to reach business after hours.
- Colour scheme is dull and bland.
Our approachThis project entailed:
- analysing the Atlas Dry Clean’s existing business and administrative systems
- designing of website and mobile apps
- development of the website and mobile app functionality.
- provide technical support
- provide training
- provide enhancements.
Our Solution.With a shift in ownership, a lot of fine tuning needed to occur.
- The appearance of the website was given a facelift creating a fresh look, new brand identity.
- The website build was carefully structured to ensure web users can access sections easily with a side menu implemented to create awareness of services and simplified web navigation.
- Website developed on WordPress so client can easily edit content.
- Map was positioned with a location pin to further specify how to find it.
- Ability to visit the site via any mobile device with all features functioning accurately.
- Update of website content (text/images) in specific sections.
- Content review to ensure the website is SEO compliant.