Magento Development ServicesWe design high quality themes and provide custom development services for Magento ecommerce shops. We don’t just offer a visual aspect of a neat and tidy Magento look and feel, we also offer development services to SME's in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, and Perth.
Let’s get in touch
It is important to remember that Magento can look very easy to deploy on the face of it, but if you really want to make a successful online shop, then you need to ensure that you chose a company with SEO and Magento skills, both. To successfully deploy a Magento website it requires front-end development skills, back-end php skills, Magento administration panel experience and able to deploy it to a server that will be able to run the website at the right speed. We are experts in Magento, it is the eCommerce platform trusted by the world's leading brands. We thrive on creating cutting edge websites with Magento. We design, develop, support, promote, and grow Magento sites everyday.
- Your brand will be reflected on the website. We like to understand who your target customer audience is so that the design works for them.
- Getting the customer journey right from your homepage to the customer purchasing is very important. Not one type of journey fits all online shops.
- We discuss with you about how we can increase sales and increase the average basket value.
- That the SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) features Magento provide out of the box are there for our clients to use.
- We make each client aware of the out of the box Magento features and how they could use them to their full potential.
- And most importantly, once you go live, this is really only the start of our relationship. We stay in close touch and continue to help you.
Our Magento Design and Development Services
Magento offers two main platforms. These being Magento Community and Magento Enterprise. The community version is a free to use open source platform. That anybody can download and start using right away with the right know-how. Magento Enterprise is a higher specification paid version that gives users of it support from Magento themselves among other things. We mostly use the Magento Community version.
Magento is a powerful Ecommerce system offering rich customisation possibilities by extensions and modules. Magento is built on a fully modular model that provides an unlimited scalability, flexibility, and custom module development opportunities. Magento customisation allows to build new functionality anywhere, whether in a “static” block fashion that’s more than static, or a shipping/payment module, or large module to do something as large as integrating a 3rd party system. There are many actions a custom module can do, from editing your database, to handling module upgrades to overriding classes.
Magento theme development and customisation services we offer can be for a brand-new website or to cater for a specific business requirement. The various types of theme development and customisation services we are capable of delivering are;
- Magento theme upgrades for an existing website.
- Magento theme responsive design, mobile compatibility related upgrades.
- Single store and multiple store extensions/upgrades for Magento websites.
- Customisations and integration related to Orders, payment, shipment and other core functionality.
- SEO related enhancements to Magento themes and plugins.
A common requirement in a Magento build is to integrate 3rd party software. We provide various integration solutions, for example, use of Magento API to push data into the Magento database or to a 3rd party software.
Magento extensions are build with the core extended functionality in mind. The compatibility of any extension with with the store's custom theme and plugins a must to ensure consistency. Our Magento capabilities include, building custom Magento extensions, develop simple and advanced Magento solutions for any eCommerse business needs.
Running a successful Magento store is a process that requires not only sales and marketing skills, but also excellent programming and website administration skills. If a business owner do not have time to maintain and upgrade the Magento backend or fix errors, it could open up the online store to various security risks. Our services include, Server Configuration, Security Patch Installation, SSL certificate installation, and ongoing site maintenance.